Quoted from website
This is my new MAME port for the GP2X...
- Based on MAME 0.37b5.
- Support for 2240 romsets.
- Compatible with GP2X F100 and F200.
- Support for up to 4 USB joypads.
- Full 64 MB RAM support.
- GP2X clock: 66 to 300 MHz.
- Video depth: auto, 8 bit and 16 bit.
- Video modes: standard, scaled, 4:3, rotated, border and TATE.
- Sound options: 11 to 44 KHz (mono and stereo).
- Underclock and overclock supported.
- Selectable Cyclone and DRZ80 ASM cores.
- Compatible with TV-Out (PAL and NTSC).
- RAM tweaks integrated.
- Only one executable (console based) with a separate frontend to select the games.
- Access to the original MAME GUI.
- Better performance than the previous port in a lot of games.
This port has been first shown in the RetroMadrid 2008 fair on 8th of march in Madrid (Spain)."
RE-HAB is for quitters :¤)