* Fixed a few problems when switching between yuv layers and normal blits
* Disabled double buffer for the gui in windows, this makes a lot of things
much easier and already improves the look of some parts of the gui
* Fixed the message "loading error" on some games.
* neoraine could crash on a cd song change sometimes (thread bug - it's a
one which happens only if you are unlucky !). It's fixed now.
* The colors selection dialog gains some sliders controls, and you can now
change the fg color to any color (if you chose a dark color in previous
versions, you got something very ugly !). Notice that alpha is ignored for
fg color, but it's better this way, transparent text becomes unreadable !
* fix 8bpp mode (when launching neoraine on an 8bpp desktop), broken in many
places (crashes, palette, etc...).
* Prevent a possible crash when reseting a game, and prevent graphics
corruption when reseting during the 1st animation while the fix area is
Get it here: