- "Use Black Belt when Hide Overscan" menu was added to "Setting->Screen"
menu. If this check is put, the size of Ootake-window can be maintained
when the over scanning area is concealed ("F11" key or "Screen->Show
Overscan Area" menu).
* At "Start Overscan Customize" menu (above one), if it is set that the
over scanning area is not displayed, this menu is invalid.
- The access processing of CD-ROM was brought close to the movement of a
real machine. In "GS Mikami", the problem that had stopped on a black
screen occasionally was solved.
- In the visual scene of "Nekketsu Legend Baseballer", the gap of the voice
was corrected. (I was able to do the correction confirmation even to
ending.) *The play installed by "CD-ROM->Install(CD speed-up)" menu is
recommended (CD-ROM access is severe in this game).
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: