2008/05/02 1.47 released...
- CPU(HuC6280) processing part was sped up. I think that processing
lightened in some measure of a personal computer environment so not fast.
- The repetition processing of the CD-DA sound was brought close to a real
machine. In the visual scene of "Arunamu no Kiba", the problem that had
stopped at a pitch-dark screen occasionally (generated from a recent
version) was solved.
- In "Popful Mail", the weight of processing was reduced in some measure
with PC not fast.
- In the visual scene(one place) of "Nekketsu Legend Baseballer", the
interrupted voice was corrected.
- At Full-Screen mode, when setting it to the resolution of 1600x1200 or
more, the bug to which the screen had not been correctly occasionally
displayed was corrected.
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
2008/05/02 1.48 released...
- v1.47 had a miserable bug. The bug of the CPU(HuC6280) emulation (In
"Motoroader", the screen display falls into disorder, etc.) was corrected.
Get it here: