- implemented missing effects in MagicSystem music player
- fixed a few bugs in MagicSystem music player
- added a new overscan mode 'centered (224 lines)'
- added a new option in the pce.ini file '[pce] overscan_centered'
to center the PC-Engine screen
- fixed the 'NO CD' problem
- fixed a bug in the scroll bar of the 'load ROM' panel
- improved the '-cd' command line option, the system card path
can be omitted now
- added an option to overclock the PC-Engine CPU
- fixed a bug in the PSG DAC emulation that was affecting
some PC-Engine demos
- fixed Camp California bug
***NOTE: The demo is limited in time, everything is fully fonctionnal, but after 5 minutes the game you are playing will be frozen. You can reset it to start again or you can load another game, but you can not play to a game more than 5 minutes.
However there's a little trick. If you save a game, reloading it will reset the time limit, so if every 4-minute or so you save the game and reload it immediately, you will be able to play to the same game for more than 5 minutes.
Get it here: