- The operation of "Memory Base 128" and "Mr.Save." (Preservation device put
on the market in Japan)" was brought close to a real machine. In "Nobunaga
no Yabou series", "Sangokushi III", "Genchouhishi", "THE ATLAS", and "Shin
Megami Tensei", it is possible to Load&Save normally. (This information
was received from Mr.tori. Very thanks.)
*If it doesn't operate well, please use "File->Open mb128 Folder" menu.
And, delete the old MB128 saving file.
- The I/O processing of PCE(TG16) controller(pad) was brought close to a
real machine. In "Shin Megami Tensei", when you remove "Memory Base 128"(
"Input->MB128" menu), the usual backup RAM saving can be done.
- With "Windows Vista" or selected "Use System Memory"("Setting->Screen"
menu), the problem that the font of the message(left-top) is not read
easily was corrected.
- "Use System Memory Only Window" was added to "Setting->Screen" menu. With
"Use System Memory" at full-screen mode, V-Sync might not work. Use it at
- Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
Get it here: