Requires Windows 2000 or newer. Does not run on Windows 9x/ME.
- Picasso96 emulation rewrite.
* Major speed increase.
* Optimized blitter operations.
* Hardware (flicker free) mouse cursor emulated.
* Picasso96 <> native switch without screen/window reopening if
old and new size matches (instant mode switching).
* Fullscreen to fullscreen switch without desktop flashing.
* Color space conversion, all RTG color depths supported in windowed
mode as long as Windows desktop has same or higher color depth.
* Simple scaling support added, fill to whole screen instead of
switching resolution. (Useful with low resolution games and demos in
windowed mode or if host resolutions like 320x200 are not supported).
* Configurable 15/16/24/32 bit color space formats.
* Important notes if slowdown is noticed:
- Select "NonLocalVRAM" in Misc-panel (if major slowdown)
- Make sure display panel depth setting is same as Picasso96 depth
setting (or tick "Match host and RTG color depth if possible")
Color space conversion is always slower than direct match.
- Filter update.
* Scaling and centering are now more intuitive (NOTE: old settings
are not compatible).
* "FS" scale multiplier added (fill whole screen).
* "1/2" scale multipler added.
* Hq3x and hq4x filters added.
* Onscreen leds are not filtered anymore.
* Keep aspect ratio option added.
* Direct3D/OpenGL filters not yet updated.
- PCMCIA SRAM card emulation, includes real PCMCIA SRAM card support.
- ROM scanner byteswapped and even/odd ROM image support.
- Multithreaded AVI recording, huge speed increase with 2+ core CPUs
- Right mouse button over image selection buttons opens favorites menu
(can add/remove/edit shortcut paths to disk/rom/harddrive images).
- Sprite emulation updates, sprite doublescan support improved
(for example Fantastic Dizzy CD32 background), yet another missing
undocumented feature implemented.
- More compatible with timing changes caused by power saving features.
- Missing uaescsi.device CMD_GETGEOMETRY added.
- Debugger, GUI debugger improvements.
- A600/A1200/A4000 IDE emulation LBA48 (>128G) support.
- Input handling is more Windows-like, only release mouse/joystick/keyboard
when WinUAE loses focus (previously when mouse was not captured)
- Added 1.5M Chip RAM (A600 + 0.5M trap door expansion) and 384M/768/1.5G
Z3 RAM (configures two emulated RAM boards) configurations.
- Configuration file cache implemented, increases initial configuration
list loading speed.
- 5.1 sound settings include center and LFE channel (all 4 channels mixed)
- uaenet.device random deadlock fix, NSCMD_DEVICEQUERY works correctly.
- Gayle interrupt handling update.
- CPU emulation fixes, EXTB.L and CHK.L was 68000 (should be 68020+).
- Sprite emulation fix, Super Skid Marks hires mode cars and Marvin's
Marvellous Adventure score/cloud interference.
- "HAM4" and "HAM5" is displayed properly.
- Sound emulation fix, fixes Weird Dreams hospital scene sound problem.
- More compatible CD32 state restore support.
- AGA mode sprite garbage may have appeared in some cases. (1.4.5+)
- DOS formatted HD floppy image crash.
- Rare real harddrive detection crash.
- CD32 compatibility improved (Liberation CD32)
- Display emulation fix, mixed interlaced and non-interlaced modes don't
cause random display errors anymore, same with doublescanned interlaced
modes. (for example hires-mode Pinball Illusions)
- Autoconfig emulation update, Action Replay 3 does not detect
non-existing fast RAM board anymore.
- Many lha/lzh archives mounted as a harddrive crashed.
- Mousehack (tablet) mode works again.
- On the fly mouse/joystick switching crash fix.
- A3000 1.3 SuperKickstart works again.
- Many "non-standard" resolutions were missing in Picasso96 mode.
Get it here: