* Fixed a problem with the drawing of some big sprites in the toaplan2
driver (not all of them, just some of them with a middle symetry, like
with the 1st boss in the demo of dogyuun for example !). Very old
* Took this opportunity to add basic sound support to kbash, fixeight and
batsugun from the findings by mame in the toaplan2 driver (very basic
Also I enabled sound for dogyuun but since I don't know which sound maps
to what it's more noise than sound effects for some parts, anyway it's
still better than silence, and turn sound off if you don't like it !
It works also for vfive/grindstm but I had to make it a clone of dogyuun
to be able to borrow dogyuun's samples.
* Added kbash2, a bootleg with a better sound support than kbash !
* Fixed the sound in finalttr (it probably never worked before past the 1st
* Finally made the animations of the cave sprites more smooth when they are
zoomed in or out (previously it was an approximation which showed
specially in mazinger, now the animations are much better).
Get it here: