MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 01896: [Misc.] bigfight, cyclwarr: Access Violation crash
- 01964: [Misc.] gtg2j: Access Violation (Aaron Giles)
- 01951: [Misc.] cybrcycc: Crash during intro. (Aaron Giles)
- 01965: [Misc.] driveyes: Access Violation (Aaron Giles)
- 01983: [Cheat System] Force Range cheats not working (couriersud)
- 00388: [Graphics] gaia: sometimes fails to display shadows beneath
enemies or the sprites of the old man that talks to you.
- 01984: [Cheat System] Incorrectly populating empty spacer comment
cheats (Aaron Giles)
- 01980: [Cheat System] Enable Cheats menu only showing the first 24
cheats for ANY game (Aaron Giles)
- 01971: [Cheat System] Cheat menu flickers. (Aaron Giles)
- 01967: [Misc.] output.c unregister_client crash (Jeff Shanholtz)
- 01963: [Misc.] screenless systems: memory leak with -mngwrite
- 01854: [Graphics] All sets in thepit.c: Player 2 in cocktail mode
has screen reversed (couriersud)
- 01952: [Cheat System] sfex2p: Cheat crash. (Shimapong)
- 01968: [Cheat System] -CHEAT trigger causes MAME crash when starting
or exiting with some sets. (Shimapong)
- 01969: [Cheat System] some problem with cheat system (Shimapong)
Replaced kodb set with complete dump from known bootleg board
(different gfx rom layout). Added wofhfh bootleg from mame32plus.
Added SF2 Magic Turbo Delta bootleg as non-working. [David Haywood]
Added skeleton hikaru driver. [David Haywood, Guru]
Fixed possible 64-bit crash/hang with survival. [nuapete]
Driver's Eyes improvements: [Naibo]
- the communication work between CPU and 3D DSP should be limited
to the master M68000, if the address mapping is done in the shared
memory, master CPU would be disturbed by the slave one.
- DIP Switches
DIP3 ON for Screen on the left
DIP4 ON for Screen on the right
should not toggle on both
- The left, center and right screens have separate programs and
boards, each would work independantly. About projection angles of
left and right screen, the angle is correct on 'DRIVER'S EYES'
title screen, however in the tracks of demo mode it doesn't seem
- The game also features a pretty nice 2D sprite layer, which still
doesn't show up yet. It is known that the CPU does constantly feed
the 2D video memory some meaningful and logical data.
New driver for Lucky 74 (Wing Co.Ltd, 1988)
[Roberto Fresca, Tomasz Slanina]
- Set the proper screen size.
- Decoded graphics.
- Decoded the dual-state color circuitry.
- Mapped the NVRAM, VRAM1-1, VRAM1-2, VRAM2-1 and VRAM2-2 properly.
- Emulated 2x PPI 8255 devices.
- Mapped the 4x DIP switches banks.
- Added PORT_DIPLOCATION to all DIP switches.
- Added DIP switches for 'Bet Max' and 'Limit'.
- Added DIP switches for 'Jackpot' and 'Pay Table'.
- Added the Memory Reset Switch.
- Added the 2nd video & color RAM.
- Added a 2nd tilemap for background graphics.
- Simplified the graphics banks.
- Fixed colors for foreground graphics.
- Fixed visible area to show the top of background graphics.
- Finally fixed colors for background graphics.
- Added all coinage DIP switches.
- Mapped all remaining inputs (service and player buttons).
- Added pulse time limitation to coins A, B & C.
- Switched to use 4x 8255 in replace of 2x 82c255 for I/O.
- Created a handler to feed the z80 port0 requests.
- Promoted lucky74s to 'working' state.
- Added an alternate set, but the program ROM looks like incomplete,
protected or just a bad dump.
- Parent/clone relationship.
- Added technical notes.
- Hooked interrupts.
- Hooked the AY8910 and therefore the NMI trigger.
- Changed the input "Key In" to active high.
Fix scrolling speed in case a cheat dat has invalid (i.e. 0) settings.
Added per-device and per-CPU validity checks. [Nathan Woods]
Added new Ferrari F355 USA BIOS to Naomi.c [AndyGeezer]
Improved sprite rendering on gaia crusaders (animate at 60fps now,
not 30). [David Haywood]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Lucky 74 (small) [Roberto Fresca]
New clones added
Virtua Fighter 3 (Revision A) [Chris Hardy]
Lucky 74 (big) [Roberto Fresca]
Emergency Call Ambulance (Export) [AndyGeezer]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Hikaru Bios [Guru]
Air Trix [Guru]
Planet Harriers [Guru]
Star Wars Pod Racer [Guru]
Wave Runner [David Haywood]
Get it here: