- FIX: To fix an array over-flow error in the re-implemented collision-detection routine, which meant that collisions at the right-hand side of the emulated screen were not being detected properly.
- FIX: To re-implement the DirectX drawing routines, using off-screen graphical buffering, due to some graphics drivers being poorly-implemented, causing low frame rates to be observed.
- FIX: Corrected the C64 character display of the D64 image file title.
- FIX: Corrected some minor T64 image filename display issues.
- ADD: Experimental automatic detection of joystick ports in use. (So the user can use the cursor keys for Joysticks in Port 1 and/or Port 2 and still use the cursor keys normally in BASIC. Joystick inputs are only triggered when the C64 program actively checks for it. Works OK for most games.)
- ADD: To make the Graphics Filter option "Scale" work with higher screen resolutions.
Get it here: