I'm proud to release the simulator of a very rare tabletop, which I consider a masterpiece, that's VTech's Pacman! Coding the simulator has been quite hard, specially because I really wanted to keep the source code as "clean" and readable as possible - and it also includes a few (quite simple) A.I. routines.
The game is:
- Crazy Chewy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.00 (Standard 4, final) + source code
Unfortunately the program lacks the instructions manual browser. Please contact me if you own the original game with manual and you're willing to contribute by providing scans of it!
I'm also releasing new versions of the following games, with bug-fixes to routines which manage the display of score/time:
- Donkey Kong (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.06 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
- Chicky Woggy (VTech, Electronic Tini-Arcade) S4/1.02 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
- Chicky Woggy (VTech, Arcade Time & Fun) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, minor bug-fix)
All games are included in the new:
- "MADrigal CD Collection" version 56
Don't miss next week's update: I'm releasing a brand new simulator of yet another VTech game: Baseball!