The time has come for me to update Nintendo tabletops simulators by adding better graphics, sound samples, bug-fixes and improved compatibility!
The only tabletop game I have in my house is the Coleco version of Donkey Kong Jr. so that's the first game I'm updating. Obviously, since I don't own any more tabletops and panorama games by Nintendo, it will be a long time before I update more games of the same series. :-(
The new simulator has a newly added feature, requested by several MAME-cabinet's owners. That is: an option to disable the splash screen at request! It even has a new cool splash screen.
I also noticed that the other versions of the game (Nintendo Table Top and Nintendo Panorama) missed an audio sample ("chance.wav") so I have just added it to the zipfiles.
In addition, I'm releasing the updated version of Las Vegas by Bandai, which splash screen was a little bit buggy. The new file also features the option to disable the splash screen at request.
Lastly, I have added an old article from PC Mania to the Press Review section - don't miss it!
This is the list of new files:
- Donkey Kong Junior (Coleco) S4/1.01 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Las Vegas (Bandai, LCD Game Digital) S4/2.03 (Standard 4, minor fixes) + source code
- Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, Panorama Screen -> added missing audio file)
- Donkey Kong Jr. (Nintendo, Table Top -> added missing audio file)
- MADrigal CD Collection ver. 59.6
- ClrMamePro DATfile ver. 20140908 [59.6]
Don't miss to get the new files from the usual page.