Happy Australia Day everyone! This is the very first website update since my move down under.
Everybody seems to be still on holiday here in Canberra. This means: I'm still looking for a job, that's bad for me, on the other hand I have some spare time for programming simulators, that's good for you! :-)
Thanks to the precious help of a new Swedish friend, Cogweasel of the Gears of Games Youtube channel, I could finally add the English instructions manual browser to the Grab Man simulator and then upgrade it to the newest Standard 4 with enhanced graphics, etc.
On a side note, I have finally found evidence that the game was not released by Matsushima as most people would think. The game manufacturer is still unknown, anyway that's definitely not Matsushima. Also, the game is made in Taiwan whereas Matsushima is a Japanese company.
I also updated two games by Tomytronic by adding larger instructions manuals and the new "removable splash screen".
This is the list of new files:
- Grab Man (unknown mfg, Game & Time) S4/2.04 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Pac Man (Tomytronic) S4/2.04 (Standard 4, larger manual added)
- Tron (Tomytronic) S4/1.04 (Standard 4, larger manual added)
- MADrigal CD Collection ver. 59.10
- ClrMamePro DATfile ver. 20150126 [59.10]
Don't miss to get the games from the downloads page!