Just wanted to offer a quick thanks to both Tekhmaster and Ottoman.
Thanks to Tekhmaster for releasing emulator source that actually compiles and links under eMbedded Visual C++ (I did have to fix a few include paths and minor compile errors, but nothing major), and thanks to Ottoman for providing a detailed explanation of his findings regarding the buttons on the HP568.
Being the impatent person that I am, I didn't want to wait around for Tekhmaster to roll another official version of MAMECE to support my Jornada 567 (no offence intended Tekhmaster, It's just that I want it yesterday ;) ). Using the source code and the information provided by Ottoman, I was able to fix the button problems and get MAMECE up and running on my Jornada 567 in about 15 minutes!! Yippeee.
I do hope the problems with the recorder button and button 1 can be resolved. All the double mappings can be confusing at times.
Bryce (a.k.a. byancey)