Welcome to Emulationworld

Forum Index | FAQ | New User | Login | Search

Make a New PostPrevious ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode


SubjectI am BOINCing! Reply to this message
Posted bybluejaywpg
Posted on09/06/05 00:28 AM



I just hit 5,000 units & still could not find my password for SETI@home classic so I created a BOINC account. I have been running it for 5 days but no credits have been awarded. Turns out that the validation servers are way behind (over 500,000 & climbing) so don't panic yet if you are wondering why you are getting no credits for a while. Hopefully they will fix this soon.

Jay
Hardware/Tech Support Moderator

# of bugs found in Windows so far:




SubjectForget credit, I'm having a hard time just getting the WUs *nt* new Reply to this message
Posted bywildcat
Posted on09/06/05 00:50 AM



> I just hit 5,000 units & still could not find my password for SETI@home classic
> so I created a BOINC account. I have been running it for 5 days but no credits
> have been awarded. Turns out that the validation servers are way behind (over
> 500,000 & climbing) so don't panic yet if you are wondering why you are getting
> no credits for a while. Hopefully they will fix this soon.
>
> Jay
> Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
>
> # of bugs found in Windows so far:
>
>





SubjectThe reason why... new Reply to this message
Posted bybluejaywpg
Posted on09/11/05 06:02 PM



There's been numerous outages & issues with SETI lately. Seems all systems are go now. I was waiting over a week for my backlogged credits to count. Just this weekend they finally did & I am on our team with contributed credits.

Jay
Hardware/Tech Support Moderator

# of bugs found in Windows so far:




SubjectI know *nt* You'd think Berkeley'd be able to afford reliable servers new Reply to this message
Posted bywildcat
Posted on09/11/05 06:17 PM



> There's been numerous outages & issues with SETI lately. Seems all systems are
> go now. I was waiting over a week for my backlogged credits to count. Just
> this weekend they finally did & I am on our team with contributed credits.
>
> Jay
> Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
>
> # of bugs found in Windows so far:
>
>





SubjectTrue but who pays 4 SETI? Likely not Berkeley tho I may b wrong NT new Reply to this message
Posted bybluejaywpg
Posted on09/11/05 06:58 PM



> > There's been numerous outages & issues with SETI lately. Seems all systems
> are
> > go now. I was waiting over a week for my backlogged credits to count. Just
> > this weekend they finally did & I am on our team with contributed credits.
> >
> > Jay
> > Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
> >
> > # of bugs found in Windows so far:
> >
> >
>


Jay
Hardware/Tech Support Moderator

# of bugs found in Windows so far:




SubjectGrants and sponsors *nt* new Reply to this message
Posted bywildcat
Posted on09/11/05 07:23 PM



> > > There's been numerous outages & issues with SETI lately. Seems all systems
> > are
> > > go now. I was waiting over a week for my backlogged credits to count. Just
> > > this weekend they finally did & I am on our team with contributed credits.
> > >
> > > Jay
> > > Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
> > >
> > > # of bugs found in Windows so far:
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> Jay
> Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
>
> # of bugs found in Windows so far:
>
>





Subjectjust joined new Reply to this message
Posted byTerry Bogard
Posted on11/16/05 05:37 AM



but I've been running boinc for just some days, so don't expect miracles


SubjectWelcome! new Reply to this message
Posted bybluejaywpg
Posted on11/21/05 01:42 AM



So you must be thedax?

Jay
Hardware/Tech Support Moderator

# of bugs found in Windows so far:




Subjectaye [nt] new Reply to this message
Posted byTerry Bogard
Posted on11/22/05 02:40 AM



> So you must be thedax?
>
> Jay
> Hardware/Tech Support Moderator
>
> # of bugs found in Windows so far:
>
>





Previous ThreadView All ThreadsNext Thread*Show in Threaded Mode