- General emulation
- NeoGeo emulation
- Official MAME board
- Console emulation
- Current Affairs
- CPS emulation board
- Pinball Simulation
- Hardware/Tech Support
- Msgboard Suggestions
- Emulator Programming
- Game Collecting
- Gaming Today
- Computer Emulation
- Official MAMECE3 board
- Pocket PC Emulation
- Off-Topic Discussion
Pocket PC Emulation
Opi's Interviews - 2 - (01/23/2001)
Cowering's Goodxxx Tools
(last updated 07/11/2003)
#Retrogamers (EFnet IRC)
(last updated 03/13/2001)
Other Stuff (art,reviews...)
NES - 03/07/2001
SNES - 03/04/2001
Sega Master System
© Retrogames Internet
All Rights Reserved
Site Design: chemical
Est. April 1st, 1998
Use code RG10PCT for 10% off
Tuesday, April 8th 2014 - Last updated @ 21:02 EST
Thursday, April 3rd 2014 - Last updated @ 22:01 EST
Dolphin 4.0.2 out. From the home page: Dolphin is an emulator for two recent Nintendo video game consoles: the GameCube and the Wii. It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more! .|
PCSX2 1.2.0 released! - PCSX2 looking good! From their home page: It has been a year and a half since our first major release and as promised we decided PCSX2 has progressed enough for yet another stable release. Needless to say, we have been continuing our hard work since then to further improve the emulator, adding new features and fixing more bugs.
D-Fend ReLoaded v1.3.6 released. From the home page: "D-Fend Reloaded is a graphical environment for DOSBox. DOSBox emulates a complete computer including the DOS commandline and allows to run nearly all old DOS based games on modern hardware with any of the newer Windows versions."
Friday, January 17th 2014 - Last updated @ 23:44 EST
The forums are fixed!
Wednesday, December 25th 2013 - Last updated @ 00:09 EST
Saturday, November 2nd 2013 - Last updated @ 10:30 EST
Hey Lev, the forums won't allow people to log on and post!|
Tuesday, October 15th 2013 - Last updated @ 11:22 EST
From David Haywood's page:
I don’t like these dramatic ‘I quit the scene’ posts, but it seems like this might REALLY be the end.Go to his page to read more.
MAMEdev are *aggressively* trying to move to a commercial license. It looks like anybody who doesn’t agree will simply have their code segregated and eventually nuked / rewritten.
I simply can’t agree with this, and am not willing to submit code under those terms.
Lots of updates!
- Ootake v2.74 - PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16) emulator
- Hoxs64 - Commodore 64 Emulator
- Dolphin v4.0 - Gamecube and Wii emulator
- Pantheon 1.500 - multiple system emulator
- MAME v.150 - multiple system emulator
- MESS v.150 - multiple system emulator
- UME 0.150 - MAME + MESS = UME
- MAMEUIFX 0.150 - a derivative unofficial build based on the original MAME source code
- WolfMAME v0.150 - does not allow the player to pause games, use cheats, change DIP switches etc.
- MAMEUI v0.150 - a GUI front-end
- WolfMESS v0.150 - optimised for Home Action Replay Page
Tuesday, September 3rd 2013 - Last updated @ 23:04 EST
Project 64 v2.1 has been released. Older news, but thenatus pointed out the update. From the Project 64 blog:|
Released 2.1, it now has glide64 in the installer.
- Make sure current dir is base folder (not screenshot)
- Initialize eeprom to 0xFF instead of 0x00
- Add LL and SC to Analyze Instruction
- ignore 0x0407000D as an opcode in analysis
- Make it easier for plugins to read directories from the emu
- fix per game rsp plugin
- updated rdb file
- Added version to the installer
- Get Settings to go through the emulator
- Get Glide64, GlideHQ, Glitch64 to be a single dll
- Read texture directory from emulator
- Fix up getting functions from texture lib
- Update to 22.214.171.124 provided by squall
MADrigal's Simulators have a few updates - Pac Man (Tomy) and Donkey Kong (Coleco - tabletop)
Stella release 3.9.2 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows is now available.
- Improved parsing of the DASM lst file for the debugger disassembly; it sometimes missed constant declarations.
- Changed 'usemouse' argument from a true/false option to accept 'always', 'analog' and 'never'. This allows to use the mouse as a controller under more specific circumstances. The default is 'analog', which means the mouse is only used to emulate analog-like devices (paddles, trackball, etc).
- Added ability to use bold fonts within the debugger window, which can be set with the 'dbg.fontstyle' commandline argument as well as in the debugger UI Settings dialog. This is useful for those that find the current font too narrow.
- Renamed 'debuggerres' argument to 'dbg.res'. All future debugger- specific options will start with 'dbg.'.
- The TIA 'zoom' area in the debugger now supports scrolling the mouse wheel (currently up/down only, as I don't have a sideways scrolling mouse to test with).
Sunday, August 11th 2013 - Last updated @ 01:12 EST
Wednesday, July 31st 2013 - Last updated @ 23:09 EST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATILA!
2 G&W simulators updated: Lifeboat and Mario Bros.
Very nice updates today. There's another Nintendo game being updated to the most recent "Standard 4": Lifeboat from the popular Multi Screen series.
The simulator has been completely re-programmed and is now even more accurate in timing, graphics, sound. And the graphics is better and larger than before (see picture on website to compare)
I'm also releasing an updated version of the previously released game: Mario Bros. with brighter LCD display, sound samples at higher quality, and a few minor enhancements and fixes. New files:
- Lifeboat (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.05 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Mario Bros. (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, enhancements and fixes)
Get the two new files and the popular "MADrigal CD Collection" ver. 57.9 from the download page. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 27th 2013 - Last updated @ 12:21 EST
MADrigal has updated "the classic of all classic" handhelds, Mario Bros. Check it out!|
Shin Doraigo, a shoot'em up creation by our very own TI-BOne, has finally been released! Why not go check it out? It's in the same genre as the classic Tyrian and is a good little game.
Monday, June 24th 2013 - Last updated @ 23:07 EST
PPSSPP v0.8 is out.|
Here we go! 0.8, now available for Windows and Android*, brings you the following new features:
- Full video and audio playback in most games (audio requires an optional plugin)
- Huge increases in compatibility! Final Fantasy: Crisis Core is fully playable on fast devices, for example.
- Lots of little things like easy screenshot taking, the beginnings of a cheat feature, etc
Tuesday, June 11th 2013 - Last updated @ 21:49 EST
Friday, April 5th 2013 - Last updated @ 21:46 EST