- General emulation
- NeoGeo emulation
- Official MAME board
- Console emulation
- Current Affairs
- CPS emulation board
- Pinball Simulation
- Hardware/Tech Support
- Msgboard Suggestions
- Emulator Programming
- Game Collecting
- Gaming Today
- Computer Emulation
- Official MAMECE3 board
- Pocket PC Emulation
- Off-Topic Discussion
Pocket PC Emulation
Opi's Interviews - 2 - (01/23/2001)
Cowering's Goodxxx Tools
(last updated 07/11/2003)
#Retrogamers (EFnet IRC)
(last updated 03/13/2001)
Other Stuff (art,reviews...)
NES - 03/07/2001
SNES - 03/04/2001
Sega Master System
© Retrogames Internet
All Rights Reserved
Site Design: chemical
Est. April 1st, 1998
Use code RG10PCT for 10% off
Feature Hosted Site
EmuHype - Official site for Zinc/Modeler!
Friday, January 17th 2014 - Last updated @ 23:44 EST
The forums are fixed! - lev
Wednesday, December 25th 2013 - Last updated @ 00:09 EST
Saturday, November 2nd 2013 - Last updated @ 10:30 EST
Hey Lev, the forums won't allow people to log on and post!|
Tuesday, October 15th 2013 - Last updated @ 11:22 EST
From David Haywood's page:
I don’t like these dramatic ‘I quit the scene’ posts, but it seems like this might REALLY be the end.Go to his page to read more.
MAMEdev are *aggressively* trying to move to a commercial license. It looks like anybody who doesn’t agree will simply have their code segregated and eventually nuked / rewritten.
I simply can’t agree with this, and am not willing to submit code under those terms.
Lots of updates!
- Ootake v2.74 - PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16) emulator
- Hoxs64 - Commodore 64 Emulator
- Dolphin v4.0 - Gamecube and Wii emulator
- Pantheon 1.500 - multiple system emulator
- MAME v.150 - multiple system emulator
- MESS v.150 - multiple system emulator
- UME 0.150 - MAME + MESS = UME
- MAMEUIFX 0.150 - a derivative unofficial build based on the original MAME source code
- WolfMAME v0.150 - does not allow the player to pause games, use cheats, change DIP switches etc.
- MAMEUI v0.150 - a GUI front-end
- WolfMESS v0.150 - optimised for Home Action Replay Page
Tuesday, September 3rd 2013 - Last updated @ 23:04 EST
Project 64 v2.1 has been released. Older news, but thenatus pointed out the update. From the Project 64 blog:|
Released 2.1, it now has glide64 in the installer.
- Make sure current dir is base folder (not screenshot)
- Initialize eeprom to 0xFF instead of 0x00
- Add LL and SC to Analyze Instruction
- ignore 0x0407000D as an opcode in analysis
- Make it easier for plugins to read directories from the emu
- fix per game rsp plugin
- updated rdb file
- Added version to the installer
- Get Settings to go through the emulator
- Get Glide64, GlideHQ, Glitch64 to be a single dll
- Read texture directory from emulator
- Fix up getting functions from texture lib
- Update to 188.8.131.52 provided by squall
MADrigal's Simulators have a few updates - Pac Man (Tomy) and Donkey Kong (Coleco - tabletop)
Stella release 3.9.2 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows is now available.
- Improved parsing of the DASM lst file for the debugger disassembly; it sometimes missed constant declarations.
- Changed 'usemouse' argument from a true/false option to accept 'always', 'analog' and 'never'. This allows to use the mouse as a controller under more specific circumstances. The default is 'analog', which means the mouse is only used to emulate analog-like devices (paddles, trackball, etc).
- Added ability to use bold fonts within the debugger window, which can be set with the 'dbg.fontstyle' commandline argument as well as in the debugger UI Settings dialog. This is useful for those that find the current font too narrow.
- Renamed 'debuggerres' argument to 'dbg.res'. All future debugger- specific options will start with 'dbg.'.
- The TIA 'zoom' area in the debugger now supports scrolling the mouse wheel (currently up/down only, as I don't have a sideways scrolling mouse to test with).
Sunday, August 11th 2013 - Last updated @ 01:12 EST
Wednesday, July 31st 2013 - Last updated @ 23:09 EST
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATILA!
2 G&W simulators updated: Lifeboat and Mario Bros.
Very nice updates today. There's another Nintendo game being updated to the most recent "Standard 4": Lifeboat from the popular Multi Screen series.
The simulator has been completely re-programmed and is now even more accurate in timing, graphics, sound. And the graphics is better and larger than before (see picture on website to compare)
I'm also releasing an updated version of the previously released game: Mario Bros. with brighter LCD display, sound samples at higher quality, and a few minor enhancements and fixes. New files:
- Lifeboat (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.05 (Standard 4, complete rewrite)
- Mario Bros. (Nintendo, Multi Screen) S4/1.03 (Standard 4, enhancements and fixes)
Get the two new files and the popular "MADrigal CD Collection" ver. 57.9 from the download page. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 27th 2013 - Last updated @ 12:21 EST
MADrigal has updated "the classic of all classic" handhelds, Mario Bros. Check it out!|
Shin Doraigo, a shoot'em up creation by our very own TI-BOne, has finally been released! Why not go check it out? It's in the same genre as the classic Tyrian and is a good little game.
Monday, June 24th 2013 - Last updated @ 23:07 EST
PPSSPP v0.8 is out.|
Here we go! 0.8, now available for Windows and Android*, brings you the following new features:
- Full video and audio playback in most games (audio requires an optional plugin)
- Huge increases in compatibility! Final Fantasy: Crisis Core is fully playable on fast devices, for example.
- Lots of little things like easy screenshot taking, the beginnings of a cheat feature, etc
Tuesday, June 11th 2013 - Last updated @ 21:49 EST
Friday, April 5th 2013 - Last updated @ 21:46 EST
Sunday, March 24th 2013 - Last updated @ 23:04 EST
SainT v2.30 is out! What's new:|
- NEW SC-1425 Atari CRT emulator! Enjoy OldSkool image feeling of your loved SC-1425 monitor! (infos here: http://leonard.oxg.free.fr/SC1425/SC1425.html )
- Now SainT display is gamma correct
Friday, February 22nd 2013 - Last updated @ 09:43 EST
Stella release 3.8 for Linux, MacOS X and Windows is now available. Too many changes to list here, so go to the link to read'em. Stella is an Atari 2600 emulator.|
Pantheon 1.036 is out. From the author's home page: Pantheon is my latest project, started in July 2010. Pantheon is a Windows desktop application that will allow you to explore the history of video games and play the games from different game consoles and home computers from the past.
Sunday, January 13th 2013 - Last updated @ 21:26 EST
Thursday, January 10th 2013 - Last updated @ 00:16 EST
Adobe CS2 is available for download for FREE. It's all legit from Adobe... old, but free!|