- "CD-DA Delay Frame" was added to "Audio" menu. Whether how much display delay of the liquid crystal display of the personal computer exists is set. As a result, CD-DA(CD sound source) can be matched to graphic timing. (Default = The play timing of CD-DA is delayed by two frames.) Set it to 0 when you use the cathode-ray tube display without the display delay oppositely.
- At the full-screen mode, when "Audio->Adjust CD-DA Plus 0.05Hz" was selected, if the resolution of full-screen changes, the bug with a not correct display of the selective state was corrected.
- When CD full installation ("CD-ROM->CD FullInstall" menu) is used, in the game that the music play across two or more tracks exists (moai stage of "Gradius II" etc.), the bug the track since the second is not played was corrected.
- When the command line started, optional "/cd" for the CD-ROM start was added.
- In the personal computer environment that removes the CD-ROM(DVD,BD) drive, the bug not to be able to play with the file that installed ("CD-ROM->CD FullInstall" menu) was corrected.
Tuesday, February 23rd 2010 - Last updated @ 06:48 EST
- Added support for 1/2/4KB RAM, MSXtra works now
- If you're too lazy to type a boot command (eg. bload"cas:",r), you can now paste it by pressing Shift+Ctrl+V
- Added MSX mouse and trackball controllers, remember that you can press Shift+Ctrl+M to grab the PC mouse cursor
Monday, February 8th 2010 - Last updated @ 20:02 EST
- bugfix: full screen filters were broken
- bugfix: video dialog would accidently clear the filter while changing resolutions
- bugfix: rewrote mapper 23 (vrc2) vrom handling to fix Crisis Force
Wednesday, February 3rd 2010 - Last updated @ 18:25 EST