- General emulation
- NeoGeo emulation
- Official MAME board
- Console emulation
- Current Affairs
- CPS emulation board
- Pinball Simulation
- Hardware/Tech Support
- Msgboard Suggestions
- Emulator Programming
- Game Collecting
- Gaming Today
- Computer Emulation
- Official MAMECE3 board
- Pocket PC Emulation
- Off-Topic Discussion
Pocket PC Emulation
Opi's Interviews - 2 - (01/23/2001)
Cowering's Goodxxx Tools
(last updated 07/11/2003)
#Retrogamers (EFnet IRC)
(last updated 03/13/2001)
Other Stuff (art,reviews...)
NES - 03/07/2001
SNES - 03/04/2001
Sega Master System
© Retrogames Internet
All Rights Reserved
Site Design: chemical
Est. April 1st, 1998
Friday, March 25th 2011 - Last updated @ 16:53 EST
Busy Busy Busy! - We're currently busy with preparations for The A1 World Combat Cup to be held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands on April 9th, 2011.|
It's an international Muay Thai event, with 20+ fights, two of which are European title fights and one World Title Fight. Our event will be broadcast on Eurosport.
It's not emulation, but it's sponsored by ATILA, so it's news-worthy ;) Hit me up on FaceBook!
Game & Watch! - One of the better versions of this classic Donkey Kong Jr 'handheld', back when 'goils was goils and men was men' ;)
Wednesday, March 9th 2011 - Last updated @ 14:38 EST
z26 v2.14 is back|
z26 is an Atari 2600 emulator that hasn't had an update is quite a while.
What's new in version 2.14
- Windows 7 compatibility, including the 64-bit version of the operating system.
- SDL.dll upgraded to version 1.2.14.
- Sound fixed on Ubuntu 10.04 and Debian 5.
- Some larger video modes.
- Desktop video modes for systems without full-screen hardware accelerated video.
- Phosphor mode now updates the screen at 30 Hz.
- More accurate and efficient timing routines.
- Switching pixel depth is no longer supported.
- Eight bit video modes are still available with an eight bit desktop.
- A simple built-in GUI.
- Thanks to B. Watson for the GUI framework.
- Thanks to Eckhard Stolberg for help with this version.
DoomsDay Engine 1.9.7-build66 has been released
Amiga Forever 2011 has been released
Amiga Forever is the award-winning Amiga emulator, preservation and support package brought to you by Cloanto, Amiga developers since 1986.
Read our Privacy