- "Output Screenshot" was added to the "File" menu. The Screenshot in the game can be preserved. It is possible to execute it with the [PrintScreen] key, too. Moreover, the setting menu of the Screenshot was added.
- When WAV output menu ("File->Output WAV File") was executed, the bug where the possibility that the error goes out existed was corrected.
Thursday, May 28th 2009 - Last updated @ 17:14 EST
-Support for more graphics modes and cards.
-Improved Vista support.
-New OPL emulation cores.
-Sound fixes and improvements for Mac OS X.
-Lots of compatibility fixes.
-Lots of cdrom detection improvements.
-Lots of memory (EMS/XMS) improvements.
-Various fixes and enhancements for the recompiling core.
-Support for evdev.
-Lots of DOS fixes.
-BBA has progressed a lot, close to working
-Wii 001 and 002 checks are now passed correctly, no more need to patch games
-Sonic Unleashed no longer hangs
-GCOS and other things with dvd drive trickery will now work
-Added Open Wii save folder menu item to GameListCtrl
-Cg upgraded to 2.2
-Fix idle skipping in JIT
-Progress with wiiuse on OS X
-Progress on DSP-LLE
-Fixed support for adding encrypted cheatcodes through GUI
-Depth copies work while using AA
-Wii games can now be compressed. The original image will be scrubbed before a .gcz file is made. Do not compress your wii games if you are not OK with this!
-Added ability to load custom textures
-Added NetPlay, which may still have bugs :)
-Added volume control to the DSP plugins
-A host of other bugfixes and smaller changes.
Saturday, May 23rd 2009 - Last updated @ 21:23 EST
"Many fixes to the TIFILES format (and one to V9T9 format) that should result in far more correct TIFILES style files. Especially tested on Extended BASIC files, both PROGRAM and IV254. Also source fixes - the variable/fixed type flag was named backwards (but used correctly! confusion reigns!) Also better V9T9 filename detection."
"The code for handling different controller types (gamepad, Zapper, Power Pad, Four Score, etc.) has been rewritten to take advantage of C++ language features. Initial tests suggest it is working properly, though there may yet be bugs lurking within it. The savestate format has also been updated - it would seem that controller state data was never being stored correctly, and the actual controller state block was missing some important data."
* A little limitation of vcell scrolling emulated correctly. Thanks to Steve Snake for detailed info on this. (F1 World Champioship, Kawasaki Challenge use this)
* Changed the YM2413 emulator a little. Should sound more accurate. (After Burner 2, Ys (J) etc..)
* Many new YM2612 improvements and upates. Thanks to the new research and testing by Nemesis.
* Sprite masking bug in Mickey Mania fixed.
* Many improvements to renderer. Now passes all of the sprite masking and limitations tests.
* Cheats fixed.
* Palette select bit emulated.
* Completely overhauled Z80 handling and emulation. RAZE has been removed. It has been tested quite heavily alongside the real thing by Tiido and is very close to the real hardware now. But this has made emulator a bit slow as well. My thanks goes to Tiido for testing this.
* Fixed lightgun support which got broken in 0.95.
* Option added to remove flickering while in interlacing mode.
* Fixed AVI recording.
* Improved stability and crashes (hopefully).
* Option added to force the output image aspect to be 4:3 (which the real hardware does). In this mode, games with 256 pixels width will be scaled to 320.
* Ability to load SMS/GG ROMs from the command line.
Thursday, May 14th 2009 - Last updated @ 17:11 EST
-Save RAM is now automatically saved once per minute
-Added delay to Super Scope / Justifier latching to fix X-Zone
-Fixed an edge case in CPU<>PPU counter history
-S-CPU can now run up to one full scanline ahead of S-PPU before syncing
-Added interface for Super Game Boy support (no emulation yet)
-Fixed a bug with path selection not adding trailing slash
-All S-SMP opcodes re-written to use new pre-processor
-Entire core encapsulated into SNES namespace
-Core accepts files via memory only; zlib and libjma moved outside of core
-Major Makefile restructuring: it's now possible to build with just "make" alone
-Linux: libxtst / inputproto is no longer required for compilation
-Lots of additional code cleanup
- Added support for 16kB, 32kB, 48kB and 64kB external ram cartridges
- Added support for Joyrex PSG module
- Added support for PSG pin 6/7 quirk
- Added support for VR bit in VDP register 8
- Added 35 new machine configurations
- Added 23 new cheats
- Updated support for NoWind USB Diskroms
- Fixed SVI M1 Wait state
- Fixed ColecoVision Keyboard read error
- Fixed ColceoVision PSG noise bug
- Fixed DirectX initialization bug
- Fixed V9958 Scroll masking bug in Screen 4 (introduced in 2.8)
- Fixed Screen 2 scroll bug
- Fixed R15 PSG register read
- Fixed bug in VDP line engine
- Fixed bug in obsonet write method
- Fixed bug in Harryfox rom mapper
- Fixed bug in Crossblaim rom mapper
- Fixed bug in Korean bootleg rom mapper
- Made bluemsxlite compile on OSX
- Fixed bug in Arkanoid Pad emulation
- Fixed addressing bug in R-Type mapper
- Fixed x/y flags on scf/ccf
- Fixed instructions ld a,i or ld a,r to handle interrupts correctly
* Corrected emulation of CPU opcodes involving 'decimal' mode (ADC/RRA and SBC/ISB). Special thanks to SeaGtGruff and others on the Stella mailing list for in-depth discussion and creation of test ROMs.
* Fixed bug in F4SC bankswitching mode; writes to bankswitch addresses weren't triggering a bank switch.
* Changed internal sound frequency of Pitfall 2 from 15.75KHz to 20KHz, as this sounds much more authentic when compared to a real cartridge.